Monday, May 30, 2016

Kelly Ann (Schrader) Christensen Statements of Fact

Kelly Ann (Schrader) Christensen, Kansas City
Kelly Ann (Schrader) Christensen
Hacked, of course, but updated for clarity, Krystle Klear clarity.


1. I have never done any kind of illegal or street drugs in my entire life. I have never even smoked pot.


2. I have never personally (in a personal capacity) filed any cause of action against any person or entity or anyone else with the exception of divorce and child support. (Also hacked)

3. I smoke, but I do not now nor have I ever had any drug or alcohol addiction, nor have I ever been treated for any drug or alcohol addiction.

4. I legally changed my name in 1991 from Kelly Ann Schrader to Kelly Ann Christensen, with Kevin Christensen’s (my child’s father) blessing, when I filed for child support for the first time and her name was changed to Christensen, also to get rid of the Schrader name, especially after Greg Schrader’s public death.

5. Maiden: Mize; Maiden Adopted: Schrader; (Given up at birth or shortly thereafter by Dale Reynolds of Grain Valley, MO, signed over to the late alcoholic pedophile Gregory NMN Schrader). "You're not adopted." - Gangstalking Commentary received in Shawnee, Johnson County, Kansas in or about 2012. I have never been "unadopted." (For example, for Dale Reynolds to obtain next of kin rights or for any other legal or spiritual or any other rights or reason whatsoever at all). If my birth certificate, which disappeared from my personal effects, has been changed, my legal name has been and remains Kelly Ann Christensen, since it was legally changed in 1991. So if it was in fact changed, it was done so criminally and without my consent.

6. I have been married one time, four months living together as man and wife, two years on paper, 1983-85. Gatewood.

7. I have never had any physically inappropriate or sexual relationship with any lawyer I have ever worked with or for - whatsoever at all. Langford (Sprint) is not an attorney. I have never had any consensual or conscious physical or sexual contact with Thomas Edward Carew (I sent him home to his wife when I worked for him), who, (in full context of impersonations, etc.), presented himself as an attorney at SMH in 2005, but who performed very little, if any, (created Data Recovery Connect and one dictation tape is about all I can recall he did of legal work in the approximately 5 months I worked for him), real legal work.

8. I have never been in a physically abusive relationship with a man in my entire adult life with the one exception of Larry Lewis (self-proclaimed 32 or 33rd degree Mason and Shriner) manhandling me in Shawnee, Kansas in 2001.

9. I am of sound mind (and not afraid to prove it, after the perpetrators, of course, since I am the innocent citizen reporting crimes and they are the criminals, (and body except for numerous and serious physical injuries inflicted on me (criminally) while being targeted, which are in need of medical attention), nor am I under the care of any medical or mental health professional, nor have I executed a POA, springing POA, HCPOA or springing HCPOA, or any other estate planning, end of life or incapacitation documents.





 10. I have given birth to one live child, and experienced two miscarriages from consentual sexual contact. I have not consensually conceived at any other time. (Note hackings before I am even able to post, e.g., "consentual," "conceived conceived." I have still being stalked and hacked, even though I have been reporting these crimes for nearly 8 months now to numerous police departments)

11. I have no criminal history or record whatsoever at all, with the exception of traffic violations, some of which stand out to be as needing to be reviewed in light of the current landscape.

12. I am not on disability, nor have I ever been. However, there was an attempt in early 2006 to do so. I refused. I have never applied for or received disability benefits. Both my late brother, Bo and Alfi, and both of their spouses did end up on disability which appears it may be be part of the identity theft and larger scheme.

Kelly Ann Christensen
#KC3Lady

See the Welcome page.

Listen to this post:



Posted again 9/14/2016 due to hackings:
Kelly Ann (Schrader) Christensen — KC3Lady
1. I have never done any kind of illegal or street drugs in my entire life. I have never even smoked pot. However, I have been drugged and poisoned, and notified police of same— who refused to document it.
2. I have never filed any cause of action in a personal capacity against any person or entity or anyone else with the exception of divorce and child support.
3. I smoke, but I do not now nor have I ever had any drug or alcohol addiction, have I ever been treated for any drug or alcohol addiction.
4. I legally changed my name in 1991 from Kelly Ann Schrader to Kelly Ann Christensen, with Kevin Christensen’s (my child’s father) blessing, when I filed for child support for the first time and her name was changed to Christensen, also to get rid of the Schrader name, especially after Greg Schrader’s public death.
5. Maiden: Mize; Maiden Adopted: Schrader; (signed over as an infant or toddler to the late alcoholic pedophile Gregory NMN Schrader by Dale Reynolds of Grain Valley, MO).
6. I have been married one time, four months living together as man and wife, two years on paper, 1983–85. Gatewood.
7. I have never had any inappropriate or physical relationship with any lawyer I have ever worked with or for. I sent Tom Carew home to his wife when I worked for him in 2005 at SMH.
8. I have never been in a physically abusive relationship with a man in my entire adult life with the one exception of Larry Lewis (self-proclaimed 32 or 33rd degree Mason and Shriner) manhandling me in Shawnee, Kansas in 2001.
9. I am of sound mind and not taking any prescription or other medications, nor am I under the care of any medical or mental health professional.
10. I have not executed any powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, or any other end of life or incapacitation documents.
11. I have no criminal record or history whatsoever at all with the exception of vehicle related tickets, which some of them stand out to me as needing to be reviewed in light of the current landscape.
Kelly Ann Christensen
 #KC3Lady

----------------------------

Updated for even more public clarity 10/21/2016

This was repeatedly submitted to police, and repeatedly edited by someone else, e.g., hacked. It appears the photo may also have been edited like so many others, including 5 photo albums and electronic photos.

------------------------

Kelly Ann (Schrader) Christensen Statements of Fact
Kelly Ann Christensen, Photo May Have Been Edited by Perpetrators, as so many others.

Kelly Ann (Schrader) Christensen
1. I have never done any kind of illegal or street drugs in my entire life. I have never even smoked pot. However, I have been repeated drugged.

2. I have never filed any cause of action in a personal capacity against any person or entity or anyone else with the exception of divorce and child support.

3. I smoke, but I do not now nor have I ever had any drug or alcohol addiction, nor have I ever been treated for any drug or alcohol addiction. (Suspected insurance fraud regarding same).

4. I legally changed my name in 1991 from Kelly Ann Schrader to Kelly Ann Christensen, with Mr. Christensen’s (my child’s father) blessing, when I filed for child support for the first time and her name was changed to Christensen, also to get rid of the Schrader name, especially after Greg Schrader’s public death.

5. Maiden: Mize; Maiden Adopted: Schrader; (Given up at birth or shortly thereafter by Dale Reynolds of Grain Valley, MO, who has never been anything but a source of grief and disappointment to me and whom, at best I only consider a sperm donor). Adopted by the late Gregory NMN Schrader, who my ingestion of Drain-o provided with an honorable discharge from the Army.

6. I have been married one time, four months living together as man and wife, two years on paper, 1983–85. Gatewood.

7. I have never had any inappropriate or sexual relationship with any lawyer I have ever worked with or for. Langford, not an attorney, at Sprint (3rd previously known, e.g., consensual pregnancy, 2nd miscarriage). I did not have any consensual or even known sexual or physical contact with Tom Carew, but sent him home to his wife when I worked for him in 2005. Approximately seven years later, it is my understanding that he criminally obtained a video of me in my Shawnee, Johnson County, Kansas bathtub, with references to occurrences in the “privacy” of my apartment made to me in person at White Goss, where I was on assignment working for “Fuzzy” and “Tom,” while the regular secretary was on maternity leave, under the supervision of Megan, the HR person. There were fumes visible only in the sunlight the entire time I lived in this Shawnee, Johnson County, Kansas apartment, otherwise known as Westbrooke Glenn, managed by A Signature Community. I provided no consent for any to have any access whatsoever, beyond those rightful available and lawfully obtained under the Kansas Landlord Tenant Act by the landlord, to my apartment or surveillance of any kind, audio or visual, of me in the privacy of my home, or of my child or grandchildren. This alleged video was repeatedly referred in Mission, Johnson County, Kansas, and used for intimidation in order to humiliate me into silence, to prevent me from reporting Tom Carew’s crimes, as well as other concerns, threats received and crimes, it was stated to be “passed around” to police departments, which were said to be “voting” on my video versus this one or that one's video, and other such remarks. My child and grandchildren also used this same bathtub for approximately six months in 2011, which is of great concern to me.

8. I have never been in a physically abusive relationship with a man in my entire adult life with the one exception of Larry Lewis (self-proclaimed 32 or 33rd degree Mason and Shriner) manhandling me in Shawnee, Kansas in 2001. The Shawnee police were called, arrived, stated to me they were taking Larry to jail. They then asked me to give them a minute and step outside. I did so. When I returned the officer instructed me that I could insist on getting my property, there was no dispute as to ownership, and Larry and I would both go to jail, or I could leave quietly without my home furnishings and electronics. I left quietly.

9. I am of sound mind and injured body (due to Tom Carew’s crimes), not taking any prescription or other medications, nor am I under the care of any medical or mental health professional.

Kelly Ann Christensen
#KC3Lady

See the Welcome page.

Originally published at kc3lady.blogspot.com on July 11, 2016.

Note: My posting have been repeatedly hacked. I made these facts public due to the misconduct (being arrested for “obstruction,” e.g., refusing to “shut up”) law enforcement’s absolute refusal to document, investigate or assist in prosecution of ongoing gangstalking crimes against myself, child, grandchildren and others.

Note: If a signed or sworn statement is needed of any posting, print and hand deliver to KC3Lady, Kelly Christensen, 5521 Beverly Lane, Apt. B, Mission, Kansas 66202. I am not responsible for perpetrator hackings or edits made to text, neither small nor large.

No comments:

Post a Comment