Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mission and Kansas City Kansas Police Departments - 3/8/2016




As I was once again walking into the Mission Police Department to hand deliver hard copy submissions, a Kansas City, (or WyCo) Kansas Police cruiser (Ford sedan, white) was also in the police parking lot parking in the row where the Mission Police cruisers park next to the building. As I approached the building, this police car pulled out of the parking lot in front of me, and parked on the curb in front of the Mission City Hall part of the building. A uniformed officer then exited the vehicle, who it was soon suggested by gangstalking commentary was Officer Mike, turned toward me with the car door open and stood there momentarily. I then observed another vehicle with a male driver resembling my late brother, Gail "Bo" Thomas Schrader, (who was dragged 85 feet down I-35) who then stopped behind me in the Mission Police Department parking lot, and exited the vehicle. Due to his build, when he exited the vehicle he more strongly resembled my brother Michael, who is a larger build. When he exited the vehicle he began engaging in directed conversation, which I completely ignored because I am so damned tired of their endless harassment, stalking, etc. I received this, as it was absolutely intended to be, a death threat against my youngest half-sibling, more specifically as threatening to do to my remaining brother what was done to my late brother.

A few minutes later I entered the Mission Police Station, a uniformed officer inside the police station, wearing a name plate stating he was Officer Adam (a large, beefy, perhaps, steroids body type), attempted to cause me to escalate or lose my temper, asked three times what he could do for me and each time I answered I want to file a police report, and he would ask again. He then, while looking me up and down as if I am trash, as well as other non-verbal ques, attempted to elevate administrative procedures above taking a police report [public safety], then stated, "You can file a report or you can leave." (The exact same phrase the young, beefy, uniformed Lenexa Police officer, in the Lenexa Police Station, said to me when I walked 6.5 hours to the Lenexa Police Department attempting to report their meticulously separated parcel of the parts of these crimes that were committed in their jurisdiction).

Jurisdiction-Jumping Gangstalking Game


The uniformed Mission Police officer, within the Mission Police Station, then informed me he will give me two options, at which time I exited the police station after stating, “You do not give me my options. This is about murder.” All of this occurred immediately following directed conversations outside the station and within the context of extended, well documented, questionable behavior throughout my stay in Mission, Kansas. [Trolls have this “cute” little fake name tag game which lends itself nicely to the deniability goal of gangstalking, as appears to have occurred within the Mission Police Station, as well as grocery store clerks].

This directed conversation delivering threats was reminiscent of street theater, appearing to be delivered by one police department (KCKPD) and facilitated by another (MPD), as I attempted to enter the Mission Police Station to file a police report about ongoing and other crimes. This occurred on the evening of March 8, 2016.

Additionally, I requested, in writing, following this incident that the Mission Police request the KCKS Police return with their prosecutor for me to meet with them. As has been the case with every single dealing I have had with the Mission Police Department, there was absolutely no response whatsoever.

 Kelly Ann Christensen



3/8/2016 Incident
 





No comments:

Post a Comment