Saturday, November 5, 2016

No Reliable Information: Request for Welfare Checks





© by Kelly Ann Christensen (#KC3Lady)

 March 12, 2016

Hand Delivered to Mission Police Department - Just like the numerous other hand deliveries with no response. (Note: May have been edited as all of the documentation was stolen, including my hard copies, the flash drive which contained digital copies and this blog and email accounts hacked):

Since I am unable to access or obtain accurate, reliable information within the City of Mission, due to computer hackings, (prior to my laptop being so relentlessly hacked as to render it useless, then the hard drive being switched out criminally without my consent at 5521 Beverly Lane, Apt. B, Mission, Kansas, hacked even with the modem unplugged, which I understand can be accomplished with HAM radio, repeaters and other electronic equipment), followed by constant and/or repeated interference with even FBI and KBI crime reporting sites at the Cedar Roe Library, situated in Roeland Park, Kansas), redirected or rerouted cell phone calls on my Sprint Lifeline cell phone, after having my Verizon picture phone stolen, during the commission of the crimes committed against me in May 2014, originating in Mission, Kansas including all contact and photographic evidence contained on the phone; as well as electronic interference with television, which apparently can be accomplished using HAM radio and electronic equipment, and in light of the approximately 16 years of ongoing targeting directed toward myself, my child and grandchildren, the questionable deaths in my extended family of origin, similar markings in the lives of other family of origin members, repeated attempts to report criminal activity to law enforcement, as well as continuing resistance to provide an officer to document and investigate several death and other threats received against family of origin members, loved ones, local legal and other professional, etc., I hereby request the Mission Police Department provide me with complete and accurate information regarding the welfare of the following family of origin members, all of whom have been threatened to me:

Listed names


----------------







Also see Federal Communications Commission Complaint for additional details.


March 11, 2016 - Hand Delivered to Mission Police Department - Edited for Clarity. November 6, 2016: Excuse the formatting issues, it is from hackers and copying and pasting. It looks like a mess because I have been sprayed and hacked the last couple of days, then the email account I tried to save the draft in was hacked, etc. However, I want to get the information posted. If you are a reader of this blog, you know the perpetrators will hack the hell out of it - making edits large and small - anyway.

Draft follows - Will Finalize

Note that a police welfare check takes place when law enforcement is sent out to check the wellbeing of a person. This check is done when the police have a reason to believe someone is harmed or in danger.

Since I am unable to access or obtain accurate, reliable information within the City of Mission, due to:

Computer Hackings  

  • Ongoing, relentless, aggressive - against my laptop computer, copyrighted material and pages. 
    • scraping theft reported to Google;
    • hackings reported to FBI Internet Crimes.   
  • Greatly increased with change from AT&T to TWC service provider, which was a reluctant change due to finances (and the fact that I had TWC in 2005 during that workplace mobbing and gangstalking and swore I would never have it again. The phone was completely out of service for about a week, and the hold time was 45 minutes on one customer service call).
    • TWC customer representatives blamed issues on my laptop, which were later resolved and proved not to be the case;
    • cleared SOC repeatedly;
    • set TWC modem profile to most secure settings, and researching same, resulting in using the hard wired connection, and other personally set specifications to prevent intrusion.
    • escalated to the point of having to reformat hard drive up to five times a day, all of which interfered with income.
      • Ibuntu tracked hackings mostly back to NYC, but some to Chicago.
      • Hijacked Facebook pages were traced to running through Facebook Ireland rather than the United States, perhaps to get around the FBI?
      • Ibuntu logging hackings even with the modem unplugged, wireless off.
        • It is my understanding as a result of research that this can be accomplished with HAM radio and other electronic equipment.
          • Question: Can a "smart meter reader," such as the one installed on the telephone pole directly across the street at 12:30 a.m., not by official KCPL trucks, but I believe it was PAR, be hacked into and used as, among other things, a repeater? 
  • Laptop hard drive switched out criminally, meaning someone again entered my apartment unlawfully and without my consent, to destroy, steal, manipulate, sabotage or replace my personal property, documents, (which has also included many times poisoning or drugging my food), at 5521 Beverly Lane, Apt. B, Mission, Kansas 66202.
    • Resulting in laptop detecting Toshiba hard drive rather than HP.
    • Resulting in boot loop, so computer would no longer boot up.
    • Resulting in further loss of income.  

 

FBI and KBI Crime Tips Website

The above was followed by constant and/or repeated interference (hacking) with even the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Kansas Bureau of Investigations crime tips reporting sites at the Cedar Roe Library, situated in Roeland Park, Kansas. 

Criminal and Harassing Tampering with Telephones and Telephone Calls 

  • Lost longtime Verizon picture phone and telephone number.
    • Just prior to loss, Mission QuikTrip claimed Verizon no longer offers $15 phone cards, causing me not to be able to replenish my balance due to finances.
    • Verizon picture phone lost/stolen during Tom Carew's May 2014 crimes while he was impersonating an Overland Park police officer, forcing me into his "police car" at QuikTrip.
      • The Verizon picture phone was not returned to me.
      • The Verizon picture phone contained photographic evidence.
      • The loss of the Verizon picture phone also caused the loss of my long time phone number, known to many friends, family members and professionals in the local legal community.
      • These crimes and this loss also caused the loss of my contact list.
    • Even during the years I had the Verizon picture phone with the longtime cell phone number of 913-660-4122, there were strange happenings, as follows:
      • The phone would ring, displaying strangely and uniquely from other calls on the front face of the phone, which signaled to me when these types of calls were being received.
      • I would answer the call and there would be mechanical noises, no voice or person.
      • There would be no record of the call on my account, nor would Verizon customer service have any record of the phone.
      • Verizon customer service could not figure out the source of these calls.
      • At one point I let one of these calls ring. It rang for a full 8 hours, never going to voicemail as my phone was set to do after a few rings.
  • Enrolled in crappy Sprint Lifeline Program, since I have been forced into poverty with the active and/or passive assistance of local law enforcement.
    • Crappy Sprint Lifeline Program is apparently a government program, of which Sprint has the contract designed for people below the poverty level, in this case, including a targeted, Christian KU Law School graduate.
    • The crappy Sprint Lifeline Program apparently provides access to "the powerful Sprint network." 
      • which is why I could rarely get reception in the basement 15 miles or so from the Sprint World Headquarters, here in Mission, Johnson County, Kansas.
      • The crappy Sprint Lifeline phone is provided free of charge, which is about what its worth. Note: Verizon offers what appears to be a much better phone, with picture taking capabilities, for $7, retail. So I wonder what the government is paying Sprint to provide these phones to recipients.
      • The crappy Sprint Lifeline phone comes with the usual Sprint customer service.
        • None.
        • I lost my voicemail password about two YEARS ago, but finally gave up trying to get it reset, which I tried repeatedly to do by phone and internet.
          • I even tried to beg for the privilege of Sprint customer service on their Facebook page, but was apparently not deemed worthy of a response or help resetting my password.
    • The crappy Sprint Lifeline phone, which is pathetic even by a grandmother's standards, conveniently for, say, gangstalkers, for example, does not provide any photo or picture taking capabilities. 
    • Crappy Sprint Lifeline cell phone disappeared at Antioch, Johnson County Kansas Public Library a few weeks ago (J-QT) and returned to my possession when I asked about it at the desk the next day. 
      • I do not know if anything was removed from the phone, which would have caused it to redirect calls to, for example, hypothetically, of course, a perpetrator company or firm, such as I have previously been on assignment to, unbeknownst to me at the time, or some similar scenario.
      • Also due to the followed having been said to me in person by Tom Carew at Stinson in 2005, "I have a friend at Sprint and can get you fired." whether there is some other manipulation at a higher level that caused same on cell phone.
      • Additionally, narcissists accuse you of exactly what they are doing to you. I have previously received, several years ago, 
        • first of all, the repeated request to call Tom Carew, of which I refused. 
        • secondly, manipulation of my phone records or calls.  

Redirected or Tampered with Landline 911 Call in 2005

During the workplace mobbing and gangstalking in 2005, while living in Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas and working at Stinson Morrison Hecker, in Kansas City, Missouri, for Tom Carew, I barely made it out to my late Grandmother's house. When I did, I called 911 from her landline phone, a number which my grandparents had for more than 60 years. The call was answered, "Overland Park Police Department." I tried to report that I had been drugged and raped. I was gaslighted.  

----------------






[1] Please verify the text of this document (originally sent electronically) due to hackings and lack of funds from targeting in order to print, hand deliver hard copies and wrestle an officer into taking a police report.
[2] It is my understanding, based on library book text, that computer hackings can also be accomplished using HAM radio and other electronic equipment, besides computer-to-computer.
[3]Sprint, where Tom Carew (TC) stated to me in person in 2005 at Stinson Morrison Hecker, at 1000 Walnut, Kansas City, Missouri, where I was then employed as his assistant, but was interviewing through Great Plains Land Service, Brookside, MO, for another job, at the Spring World Headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas, that he “has a friend at Sprint and can get me fired.”

This, after having my Verizon picture phone (which I was using to photograph perpetrator, which one is unable to do on a crappy Sprint Lifeline cell phone) stolen, during the commission of the crimes committed against me in May 2014, originating in Mission, Kansas, including all contact and photographic evidence of crimes contained on the phone; 

Note: Local Google truck operating within the City of Roeland Park, Kansas, with Google insignia on door, within the bigger context of the ongoing stalking and harassing, followed by “by ITC” (theme at the time) underneath, could potentially be another “hiding in plain sight” reference (theme used). 

S**** P*** of Gardner, Kansas (2005, while working for Tom Carew, and other events to report. See Case No. 13CL-CR00267-01 - ST V STEVEN M PUHR ), may be helpful in this situation had he not been convicted in a small rural town of meth (which I also believe my daughter and I have been drugged with repeatedly, and potentially my grandsons (within but not limited to Lenexa, Overland Park, Shawnee, Mission (including current residence), Roeland Park, Kansas, Kansas City, MO and Slidell, LA) possession, completely out of character of the entire approximately 8 years I knew the Constitutional rights activist prior to this time. However, all I can add in information obtained from Johnson County Library books, including that the highest lines are high voltage, middle ones are low voltage and the lower ones are cable and/or internet, which I have noticed in our fine city of Mission, Kansas.

[4] Visited Chase while working for Tom Carew in 2005. Chase was impersonated and behaving, as is consistent in many instances where these psychos are involved, completely out of character. Actually, perpetrators change house numbers, and I believe Chase’s entire duplex was set up as a “stage,” several doors down from his actual duplex. When I returned I thought at the time that his address was several doors down from where it was, but did not even fathom the nearly unfathomable craziness of these psychos at that time. 

Chase was a Christian, politically active male about my same age, well read and well versed in psychology and theology, as well as disabled. He also debated the Bible on AOL, and was my friend with several years prior to this time. 



I actually have reason to think, and received gangstalking commentary in Roeland Park, Johnson County, Kansas within the last two years, that Mr. Hill (I knew him as “Chase,” but I believe Thomas Hill is his legal name) died with an erection, from being drugged, of course, and I, also be criminally drugged, was place on his penis post mortem in order for it to be videoed or photographed, because the perpetrators were angry that while I was previously at Mr. Hill’s home, and one of the perverted perpetrators was told by me at the time, when attempting to initiated sexual contact with me as Chase in the middle of the night, in Chase’s king-size bed, where Chase and I had both slept several times over the years without sexual contact, to “Get the f*ck off of me.” Chase had never so much as attempted to initiate sexual contact with me prior to this incident over the years we had known one another. So, this scenario was orchestrated in order to video or photograph Chase and I appearing to be engaged in sexual intercourse when we had never had sexual intercourse. Chase had taken a vow of celibacy. I came to on top of Chase with his penis inside of me, removed myself and went to sleep.

In context, this gangstalking commentary was forced upon me in the last two years in Johnson County, Kansas, as part of a theme of brow beating me, stating I am now worthless as a human being because no man would want me or that I would not be able to satisfy one (once again attempting to play into unresolved childhood sexual abuse issues, being that childhood sexual abuse victim are treated as sexual objects, often receiving the message they have no other worth). 

Dissociation


This was also for dissociation, and in combination with past attempts of stating that was then (then being my entire adult dating life, attractive men who loved me and whom I loved, who it was stated to me only loved me because of sex, which is not true), and the physical injuries to my physical body inflicted by these criminals, including but not limited to, Tom Carew impersonating an officer in Johnson County, Kansas, in May 2014. I returned to my Mission, Johnson County, Kansas apartment, from said crimes, more than one inch shorter with serious spinal injuries, commentary that something had been “sewn into” my uterus which had already sustained cutting in or around 2005 , inflating my colon and “busting my *ss” (which was stated that “every man who sees you now will know you…” you practiced anal intercourse (completely untrue) and/or were a prostitute (numerous attempts to force or trick me into, but never accomplished, including ongoing attempts to sabotage my income), etc. Tom Carew’s May 2014 crimes changed the structure of my rectum, caused the loss of my bottom teeth, sewed my gums back so my chin protrudes (mocking same on Lansing Grain webpage photo of Tom Carew as EVP), back, legs which have sustained many electronic strikes such as radar, etc. 

See also Smithville directed conversation at QuikTrip by Mark Thornhill of Spencer Fane, "It's your a*s."



This also within the context of repeatedly stating I have “impossibly high standards” and attempting to lower those standards by surrounding me, for example, in 2006, while deeply grieving and still unable to think properly due to workplace mobbing and gangstalking the prior year while working for Tom Carew, as well as the ongoing campaign, which was unbeknownst to me at the time. These “f*ck trolls,” included but are not limited to Ken Wingert, Robert Langford, etc., who it appears were establishing relationships simply to disrespect and inflict emotional pain, etc. 



Sprint, where Tom Carew (TC) stated to me in person in 2005 at Stinson Morrison Hecker, at 1000 Walnut, Kansas City, Missouri, where I was then employed as his assistant, but was interviewing through Great Plains Land Service, Brookside, MO, for another job, at the Spring World Headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas, that he “has a friend at Sprint and can get me fired.”



 
This, after having my Verizon picture phone (which I was using to photograph perpetrator, which one is unable to do on a crappy Sprint Lifeline cell phone) stolen, during the commission of the crimes committed against me in May 2014, originating in Mission, Kansas, including all contact and photographic evidence of crimes contained on the phone;





No comments:

Post a Comment